Licensing Law is complex and technical. If you are dealing with a property that is licensed or about to
be licensed, it is important that you get the right advice as to the steps involved in dealing with such a property and the licence attached thereto.
We have extensive experience in all aspects of licensing regulation applicable to pubs, sports clubs, hotels, theatres, restaurants and off licences.
We can advise on the following matters:-
- Initial applications for a licence-declaratory orders
- Annual licensing renewals for on-licences and off-licences
- Restaurant certificates
- Singing and dance licences
- Club applications
- Leasing of Licensed Premises
- Transfer and renewals of licences
- Steps to be taken upon the death or incapacity of a licence holder
- Sale and purchase of licensed premises
- Offences under the Licensing Acts