Buying and selling Residential property can be stressful and it is important that you are guided through the process so that you can avoid the pitfalls which often cause delay, frustration and disappointment. “Conveyancing” is the legal term used to describe the legal process of buying, selling and mortgaging property.
We at Fagan Bergin have many years of experience in buying and selling residential property. We provide a comprehensive solicitor led service aimed at achieving completion of the transaction quickly, cost effectively and most importantly with all the issues resolved successfully. We explain the various stages and documentation involved.
We can help with:
- Buying and selling of all kinds of residential property including buy to let property
- Mortgaging and re-mortgaging including negotiations with lenders on refinancing and negative equity issues
- Executor’s sales
- Wardship sales
- Property partnership/co-ownership agreements relating to residential property
At Fagan Bergin we have built up extensive experience in dealing with all aspects of Commercial property transactions large and small. The legal obligations which flow from buying, selling or leasing a commercial property are wide ranging and often complex. It is important therefore that all aspects of the transaction are carefully considered. We can help you by outlining in clear terms the full nature, effect and progress of the transaction. We work with you and any other professional advisers involved including accountants, estate agents, architects and funders to achieve a successful conclusion in an efficient and cost effective manner.
We offer a comprehensive service in relation to
- Retail Premises – Stand alone premises or as part of managed Shopping Centre / Complexes
- Business premises including pubs, cinemas, shops, car parks, medical facilities, factories, warehouses, development lands and employment law issues which may arise on purchase of a business and business premises
- Purchase/sale of company property by way of purchase of company share option agreements
- Site assembly, including purchase of elements of the site, co-ordination of legal framework for development including Development Agreements, joint venture agreements and liaising with other members of the development team including Architects, Surveyors and Financial Advisors. We also deal with Finance / Lending arrangements and security arrangements in relation to commercial property.
- Commercial Leases – Advising landlords and tenants on drafting and negotiating same (see also Landlord and Tenant)
- Agricultural sales purchases and leases
- Compulsory Purchase Orders – all aspects including objections to Compulsory Purchase Orders, representation at oral hearings for same and Judicial Review through the Courts of decision to make Compulsory Purchase Order (See also Compulsory Purchase Orders)
- Commercial loans including mortgages, debentures guarantees/charges/personal guarantees.
- Re-structuring of commercial loans
- Independent advice in relation to personal guarantees
If you would like to discuss any of the above please contact us at email@example.com