Wills, Estate Planning & Wealth Management
Over recent budgets, there has been a significant increase in rates of Capital Taxes and especially in Capital Gains Tax and in Inheritance and Gift Tax. At the same time the tax exemption/thresholds have decreased. This trend is likely to continue and therefore now more than ever it is important to consider what impact retirement and or death may have on your family and your assets.
Individuals may need to structure their assets in a tax efficient way to ensure that their estate and or beneficiaries are adequately provided for while at the same time minimising the exposure to Capital Taxes. In some instances it can be beneficial and indeed necessary to consider and implement measures so that assets are passed on during the owner’s lifetime.
We at Fagan Bergin can help you on all aspects of estate planning, wealth management and succession planning. We will guide and help you in arriving at solutions best suited to your circumstances and needs and those whom you intend to benefit. We will analyse your particular circumstances and offer comprehensive advice covering tax planning, provision for future personal and business financial needs and the needs of any family members.
We can help you with
- Wills and estate and tax planning
- Transfers of property to spouse and or children
- Transfer of the family farm
- Transfer of family business
- Tax reliefs applicable including retirement relief, agricultural and business relief, young trained farmer relief
- Trusts – establishment and administration of all manner of trusts to suit all circumstances and family needs e.g. special needs children, vulnerable adults, minor children, spouse or family member with dementia or special needs
- Trusts to hold property generally
If you would like to discuss your business needs with us please contact us at email@example.com