Disputes may arise between private individuals or in business in relation to private and commercial matters. We adopt a constructive solutions focused approach and where possible we strive to achieve early resolution through settlement negotiation matters without the necessity of court action. However, if court action is necessary we will work with you in seeking a solution to your case through all court levels.
We will outline all the relevant rules, time limits and procedures involved. We will explain each stage of the litigation process and will at all times aim to ensure a cost effective and timely solution. Where necessary we will co-ordinate a team of experts to help progress your case to a successful conclusion
We represent clients at all court levels in Ireland, including the Circuit, High and Supreme courts.
We have experience in dealing with court proceedings relating to:
- Commercial disputes
- Wills and probate disputes
- Planning disputes
- Employment Law issues
- Judicial Reviews on decisions of State Bodies and Agences
- Landlord and Tenant
- Accidents of all kinds*
- Company matters including shareholder disputes
- Land and boundary disputes
- Family Law
- Professional negligence issues
* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees and other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.